Global Counter Terrorism Council gives you a platform for voicing the opinions in the current ongoing battle against terrorism.Make your contribution against this fruitful and you are welcome to join hands with us to strike off this vice from the world.Contribute in becoming the link for awaring the masses more about the problems and solutions of taclinkg terrorsim and its effects in our day to day life.
Global Counter Terrorism Council is a registered non-profit think tank initiated by public-spirited individuals to awaken further issues of national interest and global conscience about terrorism as a threat to humanity, human security, etc.Members provide support and regularly contribute with the
aim to deliberate on the root causes of global terrorism and to present effective solutions to the problems faced by society.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Providing administrative support for organizing round tables, workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings, and coordination over the telephone and email
2. Monitoring the official statements, briefings, documents, etc., on foreign and security policies especially concerning India and the military establishment
3. Providing research support for projects through data mining
4. Scanning journals and new articles to provide a bibliography related to the subject matter
5. Working on data collection from primary and secondary sources
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Sept’21 and 20th Sept’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Interested Candidates are welcome to contribute and need to apply by 20th September.