MoU with NDIM, New Delhi
15 March 2022
Venue: New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi, India
This Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) is made and entered into by and between the Global Counter Terrorism Council, B-30, Sector 6, Noida-201301 (U.P.) and New Delhi Institute of Management, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110062. The purpose of this MOU is to establish the responsibilities of the parties with regard to enhancing knowledge, conduct training, undertake research, and organising workshops, supporting management education through futuristic interventions and promoting sustainable development goals and new age skills. The MOU shall remain in force for five years from the date of signing. Parties Involved were:
- Shekhar Dutt. IAS, SM (R) , Patron- GCTC, Former Governor, & Former Deputy Secretary & Deputy NSA, Govt. of India
- Suresh C. Goel, IFS (Retd.), Advisor- GCTC, & Former Secretary, MEA & DG- ICCR
- Sudhir Sopory, Executive Council Member, GCTC & Former Vice Chancellor- JNU
- Gen. Satish Dua. PVSM, UYSM, SM, VSM, Executive Council Member, GCTC & Former CISC & GOC 15 Corps
- Rear Admiral Dr. Sanatan Kulshreshtha (Retd.), Executive Council Member, GCTC, & Former DG, Naval Armament Inspection, IN
- (Dr.) Shailendra Singh, Member- GCTC and Army Veteran
- CA Ms. Neeru Abrol, Executive Council Member, GCTC, & Former CMO- National Fertilisers Ltd.
- Karnal Singh, IPS (Retd.), & Executive Council Member, GCTC & Former Chief, ED, and Director- FIU
- Ashok Khurana, C.E.S., Advisor, GCTC, & Former DG- CPWD
- Vijay Tikoo, Advisor- GCTC and Former Chief Engineer, NHPC Ltd.
- Dr. Vishwa Mohan Bansal. Chairman, New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi, India